бинариум реальные отзывы
Earlier this week I replaced the hard drive from my original (“fat”) Sony Playstation 3, upgrading from 40 to 250 GB of storage. The whole process took less than an hour and, in hindsight, I wish I had performed the upgrade a long time ago.
Once the new HD was installed, both BBC iPlayer and Channel 4 OD were missing from my Playstation dashboard. After a little bit of searching I managed to find a solution and have shared this, below.
How to upgrade your PS3′s HD / internal storage
Removing the old PS3 hard drive is easier than you think:
- copy your saved game data to a memory stick;
- open the HD cover on the side of your PS3;
- remove the retention screw & slide the HD cradle over to the right;
- slowly pull the HD cradle from your PS3;
- remove the 4 screws that hold the HD into the cradle;
- remove the old HD;
- place your new HD in the cradle and secure with the 4 screws mentioned above;
- slide the HD cradle back inside your PS3;
- slide the HD cradle back to the left and lock in place;
- replace the retention screw;
- replace the HD cover;
- boot up your PS3 and click “yes” when prompted to format your HD; and
- copy the game saves from your memory stick back to your PS3.
Should you require additional assistance, I suggest watching the video below:
Restoring BBC iPlayer & Channel 4OD
Sign into PSN and then go to account management > system activation > video > [activate]. Once done, you should see PS Home appear on your dashboard.
Navigate to PS Home and allow it to download/install the necessary files. From what I can work out, installing PS Home rebuilds the ‘TV/Video Services’ menu and, as you can see, restores the ‘My Channels’ option.
You can then install BBC iPlayer and 4OD from ‘My Channels’.